Wednesday, July 2, 2014

In Jesus Name! July!

In this new month decree and declare the word of God upon our lives!

I resist every enemy of progress and success!
Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
(Daniel 1:9)
1. Lord, as you brought Daniel
and his friends into tender love
and favour with the Babylonian palace officers, so will I have
favour with my superiors and juniors.

In this new month I declare and resist every enemy of
progress and success in my life and my friends lives in Jesus name.
In this new month though your matchless
grace, O Lord, anyone who partakes of these prophetic declarations is favoured everywhere they turn to,their coming in and going out in Jesus
name!
As in Isaiah 55:11 Lord "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my
mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment