Monday, January 12, 2015

HE IS AWARE. GOD IS AWARE!

After walking with his disciples for quite sometime, Jesus still knew that their faith and prayer life was still low. He understood the need to assure them that God knows the desires of their hearts, that God who sees the hearts of men was faithful to an uttent prayer made in faith has Power to heal the sick and even forgive sins cf James 5;15. He therefore taught them how to pray. But I thank God that in relating this prayer life to how the pharisees were doing it, Jesus had to teach them that it's not about show off but about seeking His kingdom to be established in our prayers.

Today I not only ask God to come through for you and me, but I ask Him to teach us how to seek him.

Matthew  6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.....

I pray that may you experience God's move in your prayer life in Jesus name. I bless you.

Ev steveomodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment