Thursday, July 28, 2016

JUST AS I AM

"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away..Jesus Christ." - John 6:37

There is nothing greater as a declaration of a sinner deciding to walk with GOD in holiness and righteousness.
Its a defining moment,its a lifetime commitment and its a journey of faith. Anytime i take to the pulpit,irrespective of where i preach,its one thing i cant fail to ask >>ALTER CALL<< because its all vain if i preach heaven to people who aint heaven bound.

Even on these social network platforms ,i want everyone to know that God gave us these mediums to preach the gospel and save the perishing souls,its not just about fun,posting pictures and making friends, I want to make the world a better place and save lost souls any-time and any opportunity i get.I have done it before and i will keep doing it again and i know God is praised and glorified in it all!
Just as you are think about your life,think about how far u have come,were it not for GOD,where would you be?

just as you are with all the sins outweighing you make that DECISION and God will bless you! your life will never be the same again.I am here to help you through by the grace of God.
Its a no wonder,the declaration of a spiritual journey is more succinctly than “Just As I Am?” Focus on these words – these powerful, beautiful words of a sinner deciding to place his soul in the hands of Jesus.
Have you come? Will you come today, just as you are? HIT MY INBOX OR CALL I WILL PRAY WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment