Tuesday, November 1, 2016

THE FALSEHOOD IN THE "GOSPEL" OF "TYPE AMEN"


There is some serious FALSEHOOD that is
creeping into the Body of Christ. I see many posts here of people being asked to TYPE AMEN.....for all types of things. They are asked to type Amen
- To receive a spouse i.e. Husband/wife
- To receive financial breakthroughs
- To receive money in the bank
- To receive a car
- To receive a Visa
- To receive a job
- To receive promotion...
- To receive......anything under the sun!! Double Double....
- Double anointing....Double Double!!
Sadly some are even asking you to type amen on a sick child's photo, or a needy person worst of all TYPE AMEN OR MISFORTUNES WILL FOLLOW YOU FOR 7 YEARS....
It's not that I'm against AMEN... Infact it's a powerful affirmative statement to every prayer... "let it be so", I wonder how amen is related to misfortunes if you don't share those messages
Today I took time to highlight this error with scriptures because I am grieved and I wonder in my heart, is this the gospel CHRIST JESUS DIED for at Calvary? Was it not for the hearts of men to return to GOD in humility, brokenness, love, holiness, righteousness, truth and wisdom of GOD?


This is what the BIBLE SAYS in Mathew 6:33: But seek FIRST HIS KINGDOM and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and all these things will be given to you as well. To me, by telling people
to SEEK GOD MORE in Total surrender, truth, love and righteousness is actually the way to
lead them to their breakthroughs, through the precious blood of JESUS CHRIST.
In Ephesians, Paul expounds on this calling by writing in Ephesians 1:4 "For HE chose us in him before the creation of the world TO BE HOLY
and BLAMELESS in his sight."
My Fellow brethren, let us seek GOD and not be swayed with this sweet "GOSPEL" of just typing AMEN....and yet we do not seek God, we do not
pray, we do not fast, we do not pursue RIGHTEOUSNESS, We do not pursue HOLINESS.
GOD in His WORD commands us to be HOLY. It is a command.....He says..
In Leviticus 20:26 ''You are to be holy to me because I, the LORD, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.''
Again He says in Leviticus 20:7-8
“‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.''
In the NEW testament, Peter reminds us of this same virtue of GOD in 1 Peter 1:14-16 "As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so
be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
For those who want to sow, the bible says this..Hosea 10:12-13 Sow righteousness for yourselves,reap the fruit of unfailing love, and
break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers his
righteousness on you.
But you have planted wickedness,you have reaped evil, you have eaten the fruit of deception.Because you have depended on your
own strength and on your many warriors.
#watch & #pray least u b tempted!
NEXT TIME YOU SEND ME A TYPE AMEN MESSAGE RECHECK... Share this to those "type amen messengers" and help them see the light!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
(c)Pastor Steve Omodecx
The Blessed Family Ministry Intl
Www.steveomodecxworld.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment