Tuesday, January 31, 2017

WELCOME TO THE LAUNCH OF FULL ARMOR FELLOWSHIP CHURCH NAIROBI KENYA.


This is the Lords doing and we rejoice in it!

Ephesians 6:10-18 is a common scripture called the whole armour of God. Where we are encouraged to wear the helmet of salvation, the breast plate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the sword of the spirit which is the word of God,  the shield of faith and the feet of the gospel of peace. A clear study will show you that all these attires reflect to one person, Jesus. Jesus is my salvation,  He is my righteousness, He is the truth,  He is the word, He is our peace and the source of my faith. When you wear Jesus you are guaranteed of victory. For Jacob to get the blessings of Essau he had to wear Essau, because the blessings were reserved for the first born according to the law. Jesus is the first born from the dead. Our big brother. On calvary there was a divine transfer He became me so that I can become Him. 1Corinthians 13:12 when I look into the mirror I see a vague image of me. In the Jewish culture mirrors were polished metals and they gave a blurred image but one day I will look at him and See Me and He will look at me and see Himself. When you wear Jesus you are qualified to walk in answered prayers.

By the grace of God, I'll be leading this great work of God. Be part of us and experience the totality of God's power and grace at work!

JESUS IS LORD! HE REMAINS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS.

Mark the dates;

Friday 3rd February from 5:00pm to 8:00pm   (worship experience)

Saturday 4th February from 2:00pm to 6:30pm (worship experience)

sunday 5th February from 7:00am to 12:45pm(first main service) 2:00pm to 6:30pm (OFFICIAL LAUNCH SERVICE)


TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND HONOR!

Connect with us online and pray with us.We will also live stream the service on our official pages below 

Www.Instagram.com/fafkenya
Www.Facebook.com/fafkenya

No comments:

Post a Comment