Wednesday, April 26, 2017

UNDERSTANDING THE PROPHETIC IN AN APOSTATE (Part 1)


In the next few posts I'll do, I'm going to dwell on the subject # #PROPHECY . So a few days ago in my office, i felt the strong urge to sink in the depths of this highly abused yet most powerful pillar of the 5 fold...and so yesterday I posted can I PROPHECY TO 30 PEOPLE HERE starting now, I was shocked that in less than 10 minutes my inbox had received 35 messages and the status update had over 54 comments and close to a hundred likes and counting...well I'm never moved by likes and comments but on this one I was shocked by the traffic created ,the buzz and fuss some even literally begging me to tell them what God was saying.... well I'm here to say what God is saying!

Before you put pressure on a man of God to tell you what God says about you, study your Bible well .there are thousands of instructions thereof ,some of which you probably haven't obeyed .... Nowadays we value the seer's word more than the word of God.The seer more than God. I'm concerned with my generation that trembles in the presence of the seer than God's presence. Isn't it becoming idolatrous?

We want a tangible god in the name of a "father ".or " prophet"... We lack faith to believe the invisible which is permanent...
I'm concerned because if we whom God has raised in this hour to preach the truth of His Word fail to do so, we shall be held accountable.  If people understood that today almost 80% of what they are given as prophecy are BIBLICAL PROMISES from God to man then we will know the truth of Gods word!
It's sad that today some who are actually not in the office of the prophet but flow in the gift are deeming themselves mighty than any other 5 fold ministry.....listen child of God, this is what I mean, it is not prophetic if I tell you ur latter will be greater because that's a promise to all believers....a prophet is sent to you with specific instructions to deliver.  Don't tremble too much just because your name was mentioned, your grandma's name mentioned ,you were zoomed and Google driven, listen even seers can see all these if u open your spirit to them..... the bible says in 1 Cor 14:32 that THE SPIRIT OF THE PROPHETS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROPHETS FOR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION BUT OF PEACE......
That means when I prophecy to you I must be sent by God and not to give you a message that suits your ears....That's why if I am sent to warn you to Repent, to many they won't receive the prophecy but if I sat you will be rich you receive and this is sad because many have fallen prey of this.....let's continue.....

Pastor Steve Omodecx.

#UNDERSTANDINGTHEPROPHETIC

No comments:

Post a Comment