Monday, September 18, 2017

TEHILLAH WORSHIP AND PRAISE SERVICE LIVE

Worship is how we express our love, adoration, admiration, and wonder at God’s presence. Its that place i would say a believers awe and admiration of God’s goodness and wonder. Theres something beautiful about worship that is indescribable!
For many belivers and churches, worship has become synonymous with singing—but that’s just one way that worship expresses itself. True worship happens when our entire life becomes a declaration of trust in God’s incredible mercy.
Paul expressed this very idea when he said, “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.”
 ( Romans 12:1)

1. WORSHIP IS PRACTICE FOR ETERNITY.

“I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven.”
Someday worship will be an integral part of our everyday existence. It will not be an activity that comes from faith, but will be a natural response that arises from first-hand experience with the living God.

2. WE DESPERATELY NEED TO WORSHIP.

“I need to worship because without it I can forget that I have a big God beside me and live in fear. I need to worship because without it I can forget his calling and begin to live in a spirit of self-preoccupation. I need to worship because without it I lose a sense of wonder and gratitude and plod through life with blinders on. I need worship because my natural tendency is toward self-reliance and stubborn independence.”
God uses worship to recenter our priorities and reestablish where our security lies. We can be taught why it’s important to praise and glorify God, but until it’s a regular part of our lives, we’ll never understand how God is using it to keep us focused.

3. SEEKING A WORSHIP-FILLED SPIRIT.

“You never go away from us, yet we have difficulty in returning to You. Come, Lord, stir us up and call us back. Kindle and seize us. Be our fire and our sweetness. Let us love. Let us run.”
In this world, our hunger for worship will wax and wane. It’s appropriate and imperative that we ask God to rekindle a worshipful spirit within us. Sometimes the most powerful prayer we can pray is, “God, make me a worshiper.”


Come and experience Tehillah praise and worship service from Full Armor Voices led by Grace Naserian It will be amazing please don't miss.
Ministers will be my spiritual father Senior Pastor Steve Omodecx Faf Kenya Pastor Bonface Mwamili Pastor Pst Kevoh Zeal and my mum Prophetess Valencier Jiberah also not forgetting author Eric Otieno Olweny - The Voice of Hope
Bring the sick, oppressed, deaf, blind, lame, you may come on their behalf and God will intercede.

STREAM LIVE HERE:

https://www.facebook.com/omodecx#

No comments:

Post a Comment