Thursday, May 31, 2018

Career Vs Calling

‘Give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord.’
1 Corinthians 15:58

A career is something you choose; a calling is something you receive. A career is something you do for yourself; a calling is something you do for God. A career promises status, money, and power; a calling generally promises difficulty, suffering, and the opportunity to be used by God. A career may end with retirement and lots of toys; a calling doesn’t end until you die. A career can be disrupted by any number of events, but God enables you to fulfill your calling even in the most difficult circumstances."And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;: 1 Timothy 1:12



"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace." Acts 20:24

I’m on my lane on my race, Grace me Lord!


Pastor Stephen  O. Adek

No comments:

Post a Comment