Monday, March 10, 2014

HE IS YOUR GOD!

Hebrews 8:10 and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

When God says, I will be your God, that is a declaration that He will work miracles in your life. So if it is a miracle you need, it is a miracle you will get!
If there is a huge sea blocking the way to your blessing and God says, I will be your God, it means that He will open the sea for you so that you can receive your blessing.
If you are poor and God says, I will be your God, it means that you will be well-provided for. Since God fed nearly three million Israelites in the wilderness every single day for 40 years, you can be sure that God will provide for you too.
If you are sick and God says, I will be your God, it means that He is going to be the Lord who heals you (Exodus 15:26), and you will be healthy.
If you have incurred a huge debt and God says, I will be your God, it means that He will bring about a supernatural settlement of your debt.

But not only did God say, I will be their God, He also said, THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.The chosen generation that's called to do wonders,the called people who see hope amidst adversity,The people who know their GOD and do exploits!! Hallelujah.If you have to experience the supernatural life,then your part is to KNOW YOUR GOD,believe what He declares and act like it is so!
MAKE WORSHIP YOUR LIFESTYLE!
BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment