Sunday, November 16, 2014

I BLESS YOUR WEEK

Its Monday and I pray that the Lord would set you up with lucrative and profitable
opportunities that lead to the manifestation of your purpose and dream this week.
I pray that this week every door that had been shut in your face
will supernaturally open and you receive safe passage to your place of blessing.
I declare that your days of waiting and languishing on the shelf
of life in any area of your life are over. This time God will set your
table of blessing right in the presence of your enemies as stated in His Word.
I decree that all the best deals, breaks and opportunities will be yours and you will not lack any good thing for silver and gold is our fathers'.May you testify of Gods goodness right from this moment of AMEN!
I Bless Your Week!

#EvSteveOmodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment