Monday, November 17, 2014

I DECLARE YOUR WEEK BLESSED

This week I still pray for you that the Lord would remember you and your family so that He may give you supernatural and
sudden results and miraculous
turnarounds. I pray that the waiting period for you will be concluded this week and that everything that's been standing in the way of your manifested blessings will quickly be removed.
I declare that you will not be let down or disappointed again,
not this time because the Lord
Himself will rise to your help. All of Heaven will conspire to bring you your expected end. I decree that even things they said would never happen for you will suddenly pop up and fall into your lap. It's your time
and no one will reverse the kind of goodness that's headed to your House.I Bless Your week

#EvSteveOmodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment