Wednesday, December 17, 2014

HE IS STILL THAT FAITHFUL GOD

THIS MORNING AS I PRAY FOR YOU- U WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE PROMISES OF GOD ARE TRUE,YES AND AMEN!
Father Lord I pray that you  will accelerate the
manifestation of your Promise to your servants  and fulfil that Expected End prophecy,prayer or desire of their hearts. I pray that you will not finish this year in defeat, frustration, stress or anxiety because the God of the breakthrough will visit your House and your family.

I declare that today the Angels are making haste to deliver to you the package that Heaven has dispatched
in answer to your prayers. Though you may have been delayed, you will certainly
not be denied.
I decree in Jesus name that before the year ends, you will definitely have the
last laugh because God has saved the best for last in your life.
This time God will prepare a table for you in the very
presence of your enemies.
May it be well with you even as you keep still and know He is GOD!
I bless You!
Amen!

#EvSteveOmodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment