Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I PRAY FOR YOUR SEASON!

My prayer for you today is that the Lord will set you up with open doors
that no man can shut!! I pray that your vision will become clearer and
sharper even as the voice of God becomes stronger and more real to you than anything else in your life.
I declare that starting today, the supernatural will break out on every
side of your life and you shall be carried to another realm both in life and in God. Your days of digging dry
wells are over because this time you are coming unto the overflow.
I decree that Kings and Great Men and Women of your time will come to the brightness of your rising. You shall
never again stand before obscure things.
Your time to arise and shine has come.
In Jesus name I release this into you in Faith! 
God Bless You!

#EvSteveOmodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment