Wednesday, May 6, 2015

TESTIMONY VIDEO PREMIERS!

ITS FINALLY HERE!
BE BLESSED WITH THIS SONG!

JUNE 9TH 2013 6PM HE ROSE ME FROM THE DEAD.
it's taken me years to officially share these pictures and this testimony. It breaks my heart and builds my spirit to know and confirm that God is God, he is real and still loves me Evangelist Steve Omodecx.
Today as I woke up HE allowed me to finally release this testimony and the video song all together.
My out of body experience is one thing I can never take for granted, He took my life in full glare of my father and returned it hours later, It was that evening when I had finished preaching the previous day 8th June at a certain high school with my brothers David Kasika and Jacob Israel Qtts Adembesa among others, after a glorious and mighty deliverance, I went home, following day Sunday 9th I preached in Kayole, on my way back to town I collapsed in town and went unconscious. Usually in Nairobi if that happens nobody would bother to help and some Wil take advantage and rob you. It wasn't the case, God sent my dad all the way from Kakamega western Kenya to come to my rescue and see the testimony take place. Note this, he wasn't coming to Nairobi but heading to nakuru at my uncles funeral but God caused him to sleep deeply past nakuru only to find himself in Nairobi and right where I was.
The only thing I remember was in that taxi telling dad I'm not gonna make it please pray and that was how I went. Hours later I was lifted, I could see my body, but I was in another atmosphere, very serene and glorious, down there from a far I could see everything, at some point I even saw a nurse come see me and go. Remember when I fell down in town, black rotten smelly blood oozed out of my body openings. I was smelling bad.
And so in this state so many things happened, some I can't find the exact words to express or explain, but I will say PEACEFUL AND GLORIOUS.
SUDDENLY, A hand  touched my shoulders and when I turned I saw a VERY HUGE Bible with only one verse Psalms 118;17.... You shall not die but LIVE to declare the mighty works of God. And this voice said to me STEPHEN STEPHEN STEPHEN GO GO GO MY SON! It was a mighty voice, full of command and power, I can't describe it but I knew it was the voice of God. And immediately I woke up healed.
Listen, at this very time all these happened the devil wasn't giving my family and ministry peace, my kid sister Peggy Adek collapsed in school and was admitted in hospital, but all this could not stop God from working out my life and my family and ministry. My cousin Otieno Surfick who saw all this happen received Jesus as Lord and saviour that night. When I was discharged, that night through the phone with my sister and great woman of God Daphne Naila, I broke into 47 tongues and each tongue I spoke in a glorious vision God lifted me to that nation..... It was a fulfillment of a prophecy laid upon me years back....... I'll continue with the next part of this testimony of divine healing of a cancer patient, my sister and bringing to life another lady within the time frame of my encounter......

FOLLOW ME HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment