Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dont Lament During The Process-Ev Steve Omodecx

When you set out to pray and ask God to make you that person He desires to be...you better be ready for a painful but victorious process of being moulded to Christ's perfect image!
Gods desire is to have you and I inherit His kingdom!
The moment you realize some of your friends are no longer in your zones, you will realize new ones are coming in your zones!
Some traits and habits die with the old you and you acquire new traits befitting your new status!
I foresee a great shift hitting the alters, singers and preachers loosing the old self ready for refill!
Again I see, an overflow of grace upon young people taking the true Gospel to nations in this latter days!
Listen I also see a great shift between ministry and entertainment!
oh LORD! The time for the son of man is nigh!
it won't take long before you see this happen!

I bless you all.
‪#‎evsteveomodecx‬

No comments:

Post a Comment