Saturday, October 25, 2014

YOU WERE CREATED FOR RELATIONSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP-EV STEVE OMODECX

Two of the key reasons why Man was created was for RELATIONSHIP and FELLOWSHIP!
When Jesus came on earth as a mortal He not only did come to fulfil the Scriptures but the bible says in Luke 19:10 that "For the Son of man came to seek
and to save that which was
lost."
He came to seek that which was lost..this evening as I took my nap I was meant to understand that it was something that was lost;You can not look for something unless its precious to you...something precious to GOD was lost and He had to look for it to save humankind.That which means it was a thing was RELATIONSHIP!
RELATIONSHIP in any setup proceeds good terms and in this case, FELLOWSHIP!
When Adam and Eve fell short of Gods glory they were not only kicked out of Eden but they were ideally sent out of Gods presence....
How many times have you been out of GOD'S presence and you have had to face the wrath of GOD? Toil hard, labour, lack yet still He wants to redeem you and you ain't seeing that?
Listen child of GOD! I may not know exactly who this message is for but I feel its going a long way to reassure somebody of where he or she is supposed to be.
God loves you and wants you to return to the first love, right in His holy presence to have the relationship and fellowship!

I am here to help you.hit my inbox or text me. Return to the LORD!
‪#‎evsteveomodecx‬

No comments:

Post a Comment