Saturday, October 25, 2014

My prayer For You

I pray that the Lord would send His angels ahead of you to prosper your way before you get to your place of assignment and purpose.
I pray that whatever it's going to take to position you for greatness and impact, God
will move Heaven and Earth to see to it that it's done.
I declare this morning that like
Moses, God will raise up for you
Bezalel and Oholiab, skillful
craftsmen who are anointed to get the job done with you. This time you will find the flow that leads to unprecedented increase and impact.
I decree that people of like-precious faith will connect with you making your dream to be set on a whole new course of unlimited success and impact. May your branches leap over
the wall and your influence know no bounds.
I Bless u today

‪#‎Evangelist_Steve_Omodecx‬

No comments:

Post a Comment