Thursday, July 16, 2015

DONT TAP ANY "ANOINTING" BY SOWING A SEED OF CERTAIN AMOUNTS OF MONEY.

HEY ATTENTION PLEASE!
I have a question and please I need answers based on biblical backings not heresy or thoughts!
In very many occasions, I have seen so many men and women of God, not all but at least quite a number after preaching or being used mightily by God go ahead and ask the church congregation to TAP THE ANOINTING BY SOWING A SEED OF CERTAIN AMOUNTS OF MONEY.... My observation however notes that these amounts of "seeds" are not small or little cash, Now I am a firm believer of giving to bless the man of God, and a firm believer of giving out of own will and as the Lord leads you. I also believe in tithing which also goes a long way to build the house of God and other church needs.
Secondly, there are so many churches where people have been accustomed to placing money at the feet of the preacher from the moment he or she begins preaching "fire" to the end.
How true is this and how biblical is this? Let's get to discuss please, I knw it's a contentious issue especially here in Nairobi but I Wil share later what the Lord has revealed on the same to me. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment