Thursday, July 16, 2015

UNANSWERED PRAYERS? NOT REALLY!

At some point of my life I felt like GOD is not a Faithful GOD! I trusted God for many things and none was coming, I doubted God, I felt He's not listening and even now to somebody reading this;You may be praying for things that haven't happened yet,but just because things aren't happening on your timetable,doesn't mean they aren't going to happen. 
God sent many people to speak to me but because I was focusing on the end product I couldn't listen until he denied me the basics I had so as to focus on His voice!
Listen, Don't give up on that promise; GOD has the final say. Don't let discouragement or negative thoughts talk you out of it. Get your fire back. Get your passion back.
If GOD said it, HE will do it. If GOD spoke it , HE will bring it to pass. This is what the apostle Paul said in scripture. He said"None of these things move me. " What were "these things?" Circumstances that looked impossible. Persecution. People trying to talk him out of it. Negative discouraging thoughts. His attitude was,"That doesn't change my mind. I'm not moved by what I see. I'm moved by what I know, and I know if GOD be for me,who dare be against me?
I know all of GOD'S promises are yes and amen.I know GOD has the final say.

No comments:

Post a Comment