Wednesday, December 21, 2016

DID YOU KNOW?


After the temple of Baal was destroyed, the Israelites used it as a latrine? Well read 2 Kings 10:26-27

After I read that verse I remembered this ; This is a typical latrine that reminds me of my humble background.one side was the latrine and the other was the bathroom.I was not raised in the city, I was raised in the village, that's where good manners were instilled in us,and today I'm  proud to see what God has done and is continually doing in my life day in day out! Interestingly were not ashamed to use this only that showering for kids was done outside and adults would shower in the night! Well that's just a little testimony... BUT DID YOU KNOW THE ABOVE INFORMATION?

I pray that anything that's an idol in your life be trashed and loose value in Jesus name!

#Chroniclesofaservant
#MajotThrowback #Tbt
#whatCantGodDo?

No comments:

Post a Comment