Tuesday, December 6, 2016

PSALMS 23

*Psalm 23*

This is an eye opener; some probably never thought or looked at this Psalm in this way, even though we say it over and over again.

The Lord is my Shepherd
*That's Relationship!*

I shall not want
*That's Supply!*

He makes me to lie down in green pastures
*That's Rest!*

He leads me beside the still waters
*That's Refreshment!*

He restores my soul
*That's Healing!*

He leads me in the paths of righteousness
*That's Guidance!*

For His name sake
*That's Purpose!*

Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
*That's Testing!*

I will fear no evil
*That's Protection!*

For You are with me
*That's Faithfulness!*

Your rod and Your staff they comfort me
*That's Discipline!*

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my  enemies
*That's Hope!*

You anoint my head with oil
*That's Consecration!*

My cup runs over
*That's Abundance!*

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
*That's Blessing!*

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
*That's Security!*

Forever
*That's Eternity!*

Face it, the Lord is amazing.

*TAKE YOUR GLORY LORD*

Pastor Steve Omodecx.
#Psalms23
#Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment