Wednesday, December 7, 2016

HOW BELIEVERS ANSWER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS


1. Tell us more about yourself…

“I’m God workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them…” (Eph 2:10)

2. Why should we hire you?

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me…” (Phil 4:13)

3.How are you better than the other candidates?

“I’m the head, not the tail…” (Deu 28:13)

4. Why do you want to work for us?

“Every place that the sole of my foot shall tread upon, I shall possess…” (Josh 1:3)

5. What’s your greatest strength?

“The joy of the Lord is my strength…” (Neh 8:10)

6. What’s your greatest weakness?

“God’s Grace is sufficient; His strength is made in my weakness…” (2 Cor 12:9)

7. Why did you leave your former job?

“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old…” (Isaiah 43:18)

8. What’s your greatest accomplishment?

“Sitting in heavenly places...” (Eph 2:6)

9.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

“I’m a sojourner and a pilgrim in this world…” (1st Peter 2:11)

10.Do you have any question for us?

“Wisdom rests quietly in the heart of him who has understanding… (Proverbs 14:33)

LIKE MY PAGE ; Pastor Steve Omodecx.
FOLLOW MY BLOG :Www.steveomodecxworld.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment