Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MY PRAYER FOR YOU

On this day I pray that the Lord would protect
you and your family from every sickness, disease or outbreak of
infirmity in Jesus Name.
I pray that today God would draw a Bloodline
around your home and family that no power of the evil one can penetrate.
I declare that because you dwell in the secret place of the Most High God,nothing from the Kingdom of darkness shall touch you or hinder the flow of God's blessing in your life.
I cancel all the plans of the enemy over your life today.
I decree that only with your eyes shall you see the destruction of the wicked but you shall be inaccessible to it all even as you abide under the shadow of the
Almighty. 


Today I pray on ur behalf again that. you shall make much of your
redemption and the Blood of the Lamb. I bless you in Jesus Name.

PstSteveOmodecx

No comments:

Post a Comment